To all NEW Members:Welcome to our group
Before reading the explanations below, please check out our Group Rules & FAQ for good measure
Now, as to how the Academy is run :
Originally the first batch of 40+ that joined when the group opened up in August-2012, went through the process of an entire semester together, ending in a graduation ceremony. Unfortunately we do not foresee another batch of 40 joining all at once So from this moment on the Academy is hereby considered a “FLASHBACK” Arc.
- Everyone starts out in Omoichidou as a Civilian with 2 options: to enroll in Academy and be promoted to ninja - or keep your RP experience within the group by playing a Civilian OC (however keep in mind that 95% of our arcs and teamwork events are designed exclusively for ninja activities, so it might be be somewhat difficult for a civvie to keep up, moreover, the wallflower is applied to all members regardless).
- Once you have informed us of your decision to pursue OUR NINJA WAY - you are considered an ACADEMY STUDENT and you receive your Registration Number (watch out for it in your inbox!)
- Then you're welcome to fill out your Personality Sheet and HSV Ninja Template!
- At that point you are welcomed to start forming friendships/relationships/rivalries in our Matchmaker Blog!
- You can now roleplay in our Chatroom or over messages or whatever other way you want. Take a look at some of our Contact Sheets!
- Upon your GRADUATION from the Academy - you become an official HSV GENIN
- To BOOST your stats AFTER your becoming a genin you MAY complete the Official Academy prompts listed below.
Please NOTE : Genins are allowed to boost up ONLY to a total of 17 points! You start out at 10, so that leaves up to 7 points to raise up.
- All Academy entries must be new specially created for this purpose!
- Academy students are 10-12 years old, but that does not have to be your OC's FINAL age.
- Remember, the Academy “Arc” is a “Flashback Arc”, meaning your OC's entries are written / drawn during their 10-12 year ages, but other outside RPs can and probably should be whatever their “final” (permanent/current) age is.
- Teams will be formed before chunin exams, after those interested in signing up for the chunin exams send in an “application letter” (that will be explained in a later blog).
NOTE : this does not apply for already formed teams from the first semester!
- If you are enrolled, you are enrolled in EVERY CLASS we offer
- HOWEVER that does not mean you have to submit something for each class.
- It is up to each student WHICH assignments they chose to do!
- HOWEVER the more assignments you do, the more chances for your STATS to increase!
- There are no deadlines as each individual student can submit as they want, but should submit before their enroll in the CHUNIN EXAMS (whenever those may be).
- FOR THE ACADEMY STAGE ONLY :: Every 5 prompt-entries in ONE SUBJECT equals to a .5 stats boost in THAT subject.
This means that the more prompts you completely, the more you boost - of course the students can decide which subjects to submit for.
Only one entry PER prompt!
- LABEL your entry :: in the artist comment put "GENJUTSU" | "SEALS" | "SEDUCTION" etc
- REMEMBER a student should be RESPECTFUL to any other OCs used in their drawings/prompts
- IF you write/draw a BATTLE SCENE (which is fine) please keep the STATS in mind - in other words if your ACADEMY STUDENT picks a fight with a JOUNIN, be realistic, the JOUNIN will win.
- For ALL RP submissions, always keep in mind the ALLOWED JUTSUS PER RANK →
- All Stat Sheets can be found → HERE (some are older sheets so keep that in mind, the OC you battle may no longer be a Student/Genin/etc)
- NO PREVIEW IMAGES IN WRITINGS
- 1000 word MIN word limit - no max limit!
Official Academy Prompts :
Ninjutsu :: Fire // Whirlwind // Ridiculous // Rose petals // Lightning
Taijutsu :: Remember to Breathe // know your limits // A friendly spar // And aim for the stars // If you fall
Genjutsu :: Dream // Sight and Touch // A familiar scent // A world of your own // Just one glance
Intelligence :: Logic Puzzle // Teamwork // Quit messing with me // Let's play pretend // weakness
Force :: Aim // Slice and stab // long range vs short range // Improvise // new toy
Speed :: Hide and seek // Disguise // breaking and entering // As the wind // invisible spy
Stamina :: I want to hold your hand // A gentle caress // Pucker up // Hard to get // rock your world
Seals :: Tiger seal // Release // Constrain // Around the little finger // delicate
Extra Academy Prompts : (only if you haven't reached 17 points)
Ninjutsu :: Wind // Replacement // Whimsical //Fight // Water
Taijutsu :: Learn to bend // Use your brains // Guts // Someone heal me // Stand up again
Genjutsu :: Nightmare // Taste // Sound of the drums // Touch // Sight
Intelligence :: Paranoia // Odd one out // Live bait // Play dead // Distraction
Force :: Blunt force // Dagger // Chain // Chakra enhancement // Whip
Speed :: Hands up // Camouflage // Stealth // Full force // Blend in
Stamina :: It’s all in the hips // Bat your lashes // Massage // Embrace // Kiss
Seals :: Monkey seal // Flash // Weave // Speed // Bunny