To all NEW Members:Welcome to our group
Before reading the explanations below, please check out our Group Rules & FAQ for good measure
Now, as to how the Academy is run :
Originally the first batch of 40+ that joined when the group opened up in August-2012, went through the process of an entire semester together, ending in a graduation ceremony. Unfortunately we do not foresee another batch of 40 joining all at once So from this moment on the Academy is hereby considered a “FLASHBACK” Arc.
- Everyone starts out in Omoichidou as a Civilian with 2 options: to enroll in Academy and be promoted to ninja - or keep your RP experience within the group by playing a Civilian OC (however keep in mind that 95% of our arcs and teamwork events are designed exclusively for ninja activities, so it might be be somewhat difficult for a civvie to keep up, moreover, the wallflower is applied to all members regardless).
- Once you have informed us of your decision to pursue OUR NINJA WAY - you are considered an ACADEMY STUDENT
- At that point you are welcomed to start forming friendships/relationships/rivalries in our Matchmaker Blog!
- You can now roleplay in our Chatroom or over messages or whatever other way you want. Take a look at some of our Contact Sheets!
- Upon your GRADUATION from the Academy - you become an official HSV GENIN and receive your Registration Number (watch out for it in your inbox!)
Then (and only then) you can finally fill out your Personality Sheet and HSV Ninja Template and/or FULL Card Template !
- To BOOST your stats AFTER your becoming a registered ninja, you MAY complete the Official Academy prompts listed below.
Please NOTE : Genins are allowed to boost up ONLY to a total of 17 points! You start out at 10, so that leaves up to 7 points to raise up.
- All Academy entries must be new specially created for this purpose!
- Academy students are 10-12 years old, but that does not have to be your OC's FINAL age.
- Remember, the Academy “Arc” is a “Flashback Arc”, meaning your OC's entries are written / drawn during their 10-12 year ages, but other outside RPs can and probably should be whatever their “final” (permanent/current) age is.
- Teams will be formed before chunin exams, after those interested in signing up for the chunin exams send in an “application letter” (that will be explained in a later blog).
NOTE : this does not apply for already formed teams from the first semester!
- If you are enrolled, you are enrolled in EVERY CLASS we offer
- HOWEVER that does not mean you have to submit something for each class.
- It is up to each student WHICH assignments they chose to do!
- HOWEVER the more assignments you do, the more chances for your STATS to increase!
- There are no deadlines as each individual student can submit as they want, but should submit before their enroll in the CHUNIN EXAMS (whenever those may be).
- FOR THE ACADEMY STAGE ONLY :: Every 5 prompt-entries in ONE SUBJECT equals to a .5 stats boost in THAT subject.
This means that the more prompts you completely, the more you boost - of course the students can decide which subjects to submit for.
Only one entry PER prompt!
- LABEL your entry :: in the artist comment put "GENJUTSU" | "SEALS" | "SEDUCTION" etc
- REMEMBER a student should be RESPECTFUL to any other OCs used in their drawings/prompts
- IF you write/draw a BATTLE SCENE (which is fine) please keep the STATS in mind - in other words if your ACADEMY STUDENT picks a fight with a JOUNIN, be realistic, the JOUNIN will win.
- For ALL RP submissions, always keep in mind the ALLOWED JUTSUS PER RANK →
- All Stat Sheets can be found → HERE (some are older sheets so keep that in mind, the OC you battle may no longer be a Student/Genin/etc)
- NO PREVIEW IMAGES IN WRITINGS
- 1000 word MIN word limit - no max limit!
Official Academy Prompts :
Ninjutsu :: Fire // Whirlwind // Ridiculous // Rose petals // Lightning
Taijutsu :: Remember to Breathe // know your limits // A friendly spar // And aim for the stars // If you fall
Genjutsu :: Dream // Sight and Touch // A familiar scent // A world of your own // Just one glance
Intelligence :: Logic Puzzle // Teamwork // Quit messing with me // Let's play pretend // weakness
Force :: Aim // Slice and stab // long range vs short range // Improvise // new toy
Speed :: Hide and seek // Disguise // breaking and entering // As the wind // invisible spy
Stamina :: I want to hold your hand // A gentle caress // Pucker up // Hard to get // rock your world
Seals :: Tiger seal // Release // Constrain // Around the little finger // delicate
Extra Academy Prompts : (only if you haven't reached 17 points)
Ninjutsu :: Wind // Replacement // Whimsical //Fight // Water
Taijutsu :: Learn to bend // Use your brains // Guts // Someone heal me // Stand up again
Genjutsu :: Nightmare // Taste // Sound of the drums // Touch // Sight
Intelligence :: Paranoia // Odd one out // Live bait // Play dead // Distraction
Force :: Blunt force // Dagger // Chain // Chakra enhancement // Whip
Speed :: Hands up // Camouflage // Stealth // Full force // Blend in
Stamina :: It’s all in the hips // Bat your lashes // Massage // Embrace // Kiss
Seals :: Monkey seal // Flash // Weave // Speed // Bunny